Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Crucifixion

I killed her today
Though she tried to run away
But her sins made her fall
She screamed and made her last call

The knife went deep inside her breast
Tears rolled down as pain reached its crest
Blood of hers was coloring the ground
She wasn't able to produce anymore sound

While waving goodbye, she pointed towards a drawer
To get something out, towards it she crawled
I opened it and found a letter
After reading which I was completely shattered

I cried and cursed myself for my impatience
Because it was the letter of her innocence
I took her in my arms and asked her to try
She smiled and said,"May be you will stay alive"

PS: The above mentioned is purely an imaginary situation and is not
inspired from any living individual so don't waste your brains thinking
if this one is written due to you or anyone else. It was just to take
the anger out of staying in a lecture for two straight hours.

3 comments:

Musings... said...

Wow...that is INTENSE!!! but nicely written!!! BUT INTENSE!!!!

Unknown said...

QSn for u:
why so rhythemic piece?? i feel da rhythm can take da seriousness away ....sometymes... but ur love nd anger looks like a school goin one....innocent... said nd told so many times...
it was gud....
"Having the critics praise you is like
having the hangman say you've
got a pretty neck" :) :P
m nt one... :)

Vikram said...

Lolz...GRACE it was indeed written longtime back during school but posted it on blog in college so i can understand wht u mean.

But if u read above I hope u ll see tht my writing falls under different genres too.

Critics comments/praise are equally good coz they push u to improve..so did urs