Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Black Hole

Yesterday, while drinking beer with friends thoughts surfaced inside our minds that good bye to this place is mere 3 months away and we will be again packing our bags and beddings but only this time it wont meant for keeping them into the store room but to take them back to the place I hardly find as my home anymore. The only place where I feel safe, I feel happy, I feel to take inner horrors and fears out is the Room No-B2-118. Am I trying to over exaggerate the nostalgia which is all set to haunt and rape our minds? Frankly, I don’t know may be I am already inside its grip and being nomadic doesn’t look appreciable anymore.

Life has been a whore always fucking up with my mind by leaving in front of me a myriad of doors, by ejaculating confusions and doubts about the future be it when schooling came to an end or at present when curtains are about to close on the college show. At one side Kurt Cobain, Jimmy Hendrix and Osbourne telling to sell the world and sing for the moment while at the other corner identities like Steve Jobbs, Google brothers or even Ranvir Shourie depicting that the real success is so many miles away. An era will come to an end and every one of us who all converged to this place 4 years back will diverge again to the worlds of our fantasies and of our choices. However, after getting there only I can tell if I made the right choice. However, throwing parties for such dark and unpredictable lanes are still worth because after all chances of everyone sitting together will seldom come again.

Anyways Fuck it! I will have one more beer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Musings... said...

Awww...just be happy!!! You will find your way and such...!!! There are always numerous options but picking the right one is always quite difficult, but don't worry...you will!!! I have faith in you and so do many others!!!
Good Luck!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome