Sunday, January 6, 2008

Suicide attempts

Yellow light of the truck made me blind
When committing suicide was on my mind
But the driver was not drunk that day
He halted and told me to stay away

I then decided to hang myself from a fan
To a nearby motel then I ran
The manager and the boys were busy
As their rooms only had condoms and AC

Cursing my luck, I then searched for a chemist
Thought to buy some poison or a blade to cut my wrists
I asked for any poison without much specifications
But the bastard needed to see it as a Doctor's prescription

Jumping from the roof was then the only option left
Where I met some thieves escaping after a theft
They heard my whole story and asked me why I need to die
May be to my problems, I should give a one more try

With some plans in my head, I then called the police
And they stayed there like the dumb and the foolish
I questioned why all along you never stabbed me with your knife.
May be we were here not to rob but to save your life, smilingly he replied.

Vikram
16/12/2007

7 comments:

Anchal said...

amazingly amazingly..coooool~!

nd yea..in d end it depicts dt its by D "VIKRAM"

venky said...

I think you have the makings of a highly inspired author, poet and story teller... and wish you all the very best da :)

Anchal said...

just a second thought
--->> all the thngs written by u depicts a person whu's been smhw related to dt facts..may b!...

Laconism said...

wel......u already gave me a hint abt dis beautiful poem!!!!
but i jst wana say..... its...."astonishing"!!!!!
keep it up!!!

Anonymous said...

fantabulous....this wud have been real crap if i wud have done it :P.......u got the effect at right times......really nice work....worth the comments given ....as it always goes.....U ROCK :)

Anonymous said...

y we want to die....for me da reason is "we humans always xpect smthn,in dis case we r xpecting da death will be beautiful....nd da after death scenario will hav some plesnt surprise for us...
da thing which we fail to realize is"life is beautiful but our illogical xpectations make it ugly...nd we strt blaming it rather thn rectifying ourself..."
death will be uglier if we dnt just stop to "xpect".....
it is wat i think may b wrong..
nd aboout the attempts...if we hav tried that hard to solve da problms the situation never had arised.. :)
thiefs were da best part they robbed the guy ..dis tym took da death away....
nice work ..
it seems u can feel oder's pain also....
gud goin...cheers..

AG said...

all i can say
the person is JINXED :P

Keep Blogging
AG