Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Snowfall

In this weather of cold breeze and soft snow
On the bench I am sitting all alone
And as the night will get old
Desires for your companionship will grow many fold
Amidst this chilly atmosphere
I am missing you, your warmth my dear
Your touch, your lips, your amazing flavor
the feeling of yours being my next door neighbor
Walking barefoot here, doesn't give me enough shiver
which can match, wot we had when our bodies were near
The bonfire further drowning me into your thoughts
How reasons to get into each other we sought
I don't know, If you will read and find it nice
But a mere thought about me in your mind will suffice
As now on seeing me, you may disgust or frown
But there is an unique satisfaction of atleast having you around


For you,
From yours
Vicks

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm simple n very gud poem indeed... keep t up man...
tc

Unknown said...

nice yar.... yar dont post all your poems up here give some to me directly ... let this, non creative fellows take some advantage of your talent [:P].... nice poem

Musings... said...

beautiful poem indeed...! Very powerful in its simplicity and diction but it just flows very naturally!!! Great Job!!! :)
But it makes me wonder...are you going through this? and who is it that makes you pine so much? And this is evident in all your writings...a constant pining...desire for someone! or do you just write for the heck of it? Just curious!

venky said...

I have to say that it was a moving piece of poetry.. nostalgic and pining.. almost like calling out to a loved one from the past... i love the simple narrative style and content..

I have to add.. sometimes the past is best left to the past and the present to look forward to the future...

Keep writing bro :)
- A fan

Anchal said...

dis guy has gt a enormous amount of creativity in his blogs..
dis poems is really somethng very nicely written..its jus soo romantic...keep it up..[;)]

Laconism said...

wel!!!!! this poem best suits d season nd the mood out here!!!!
i jst wana say dat this time snowfall has freezed me up!!!!
keep it up bro!!!
waiting fr more snowfalls!!!!

Anonymous said...

the words just refuse to match da emotions sometimes...nd dis is xactly wat is happning to me......
it is the feeling of loving someone nd xpectations of being loved with da same intensity nd passion....
sometimes u feel that u r a cloud nd his/her thoughts are like wind...they change u evry second...they do wat they want to with u widout caring for u....

sometimes the thoughts are ashes to ashes......dust to dust...happens.

u r blessed...u write almost all wat u feel.....nd u shud thnk almighty ...evry single time..
gud work...
feel it.. :)