Thursday, October 21, 2010

A bad world

This world is not a good place
It saddens me when I feel fine
It questions my unclear mind
This world is leaving me behind

I grew up dreaming day and night
Life was supposed to be a lucky ride
But, the mirage cleared with time
As this world started leaving me behind

My ideas of doing things went sore
I found myself in repetitive chores
What happened to the wild?
Am I being fooled or kept aside?

It should not have been this way
Something must have gone astray
Because I am lonely and staying inside
For what reasons am I being ostracized?

I walked into this bar filled with people
I saw everyone restrained and quiet
In hindsight, I thought about their lives
Everyone seemed in some sort of strife

This world is not a good place
It saddens us when we feel fine
It confuses our unclear mind
This world leaves us behind

No comments: