Thursday, March 26, 2009

Net-o-phobia

It sucks! My office space (god knows why) is just not connecting to LAN/WIRELESS and even the so called Iphone’s 3G network coverage has missed it as well. And damn, I am feeling so miserable of what to do, where to go and how to survive. Thought of being internet-less for the whole day was freaking me out.

Living without Gtalk’s ‘tuungg’ sound, YouTube’s videos, Orkut, Facebook, Outlook mails, Phulki.com (for Hindi songs), and ofcourse Google amidst work generated so much agitation, I almost knocked down colleague’s laptop from her table. Hell yeah! I wanted that functioning LAN cord to calm my nerves. And it feels so good now; blogspot.com in black, ‘you could be happy’ on YouTube and chat windows of friends which has literally brought me back from the doors of insanity.

Don’t believe me! Try disabling your wireless, unplug your LAN cables and switch off your smart phones. If you still survive, something is wrong with you.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, nice rofl

Anonymous said...

heelll yeah....even rana has some weaknesssessssss.... nd shockin enuff dat u r admitting publicallyyyy :P :) !!!!

i dont have a norml fon ...leave apart da smartphone..... net only in office.. no tym to buy a data card....

nd ya u r rite...s somthng is terribly wrong ...!!!!!


emotions expressed nd words used r simple.... nd it seems.. u r busyyyy ...
gud work... keep it up...

Anonymous said...

I have been surviving for several months. Rightly said, something is wrong with me.

Vikram said...

Hell yeah man, it was just for a day and I felt crippled.

Anonymous said...

Indeed we are so addicted to it, dont want to be in your shoes

Anonymous said...

.... nd i m da permanent anonymous.... so i guess dere is no confusion... :P !!!!!!...

Vikram said...

Lol

Vikram said...

Glad people liked it even if they are anonymous.. :P

Pinkyandbrain said...

baby sudhar jaa

Anonymous said...

ppl always liked ittttt... nd dey always will.... :P !!!!!
nd @ baby...
jo sudhar jae wo baby kya ;) !!!!!

Poornima said...

i so truly agree on this..and i would definitely not wish to try if i can survive the seperation..coz i love my life :)

good piece of work..keep it rolling

Vikram said...

Thanks Poornima. It's a little late though to reply.