Tuesday, February 12, 2008

For You

Last night was ours first together
Every barrier between us we shattered
In your warmth, I burned & rose like a phoenix
Inside you, my life got new meanings
Your love,your touch, your kiss on my face
Forever I want to be locked in your warm embrace
Your lips on mine spoke a thousand words
Which were to be felt and not just to be heard
I understood your faith and belief in me
I promise with anyone else I will never be
As again our bodies curls around each other
I realize there is no need to go anywhere and any further!

7 comments:

Shambhavi said...

This is awesome!!!! soooo romantic ..i liked the last lines there is no need to go any where and any furthur...u r really a very gud writer carry on wid it..

Musings... said...

oh wow...this was more than beautiful!!! I am left more than speechless!!! now which special lady was this for? Whoever it is, she is damn lucky!!! She got everything in a man especially when the man is like you! ;) Sexy!!!

Anonymous said...

arey phod dita ji..... very very romantic..... gr8 work man..... u've come a long way..... not that I am anyone to judge :P.... keep going buddy

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....reminded of times where i felt waves of pleasure passing allover.......mind bloggingly romantic....i hope u dont mind if i say this is a lil erotic :P

MONICA said...

Though it dont need any comments.....but jst coz u wanted.....lemme tell u.....this 1s really good....sooooo romantic....n so much like u.....gentle warm n loving....really a good 1.....coz i cud understand at once.

kruti r zaveri said...

hmmmmmmm.... very much romantic.....
its really good....
i wish i would have the subject n u write p[oems for me........ he he he....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.